LinguaCom is a language studio: a place for learning languages, translation, writing and creation.
The name of the company stands for the Latin expression “Lingua Communis”, which means “common language”. It reflects the main idea behind what we do, whether it is translation, writing, teaching or remedial education. Our vision is to help people communicate, or in other words find the “common language” with partners, clients, friends, or even with themselves.
Italian, English, Hebrew, Russian, French and more.
- Legal/business documentation
- Technical documentation
- Science publications
- Website localization
- Interpreting (meetings, presentations, etc.)
- Technical writing (help manuals, product descriptions, installation guides, etc.)
Language and subject learning
- English/Hebrew language training on all levels.
- Law and Business courses — legal and business writing sessions, subject sessions.
- Academic writing training in various subjects
- Academic assistance for students with learning disabilities and special needs
- Resume writing and cover letter writing, applying for a job/graduate school/scholarship.
- Foreign languages – Russian, Italian and Latin (on request only).
- ACADEMIC ER — one-on-one emergency sessions to help you with assignments and exam preparation.